Saturday, September 20, 2008

21 / 09 / 08

Ahaha! Sorry, forgot to post yesterday. Too engrossed in building the robot!

So let me post about yesterday, it started out morning. We went to play badminton with primary school friends. After which, my dad gave an amazing idea to eat at Singapore Sports School. So, went there to eat, and as you know, I take photos of places I go to. So...



Well, the array of flags at SSS. After that, we went home, slept for awhile, cause my mum's manager said that she had to work until lunch. Then mum called, told us she forgot to bring the keys to unlock her bicycle, LOL. We went there, gave keys, went home, then I kept chiong-ing my mum. Ahaha! Ask her faster, wanted to go GCA (Games Convention Asia) and when we reached Suntec, dad met his manager, talked awhile, then entered the hall. I wanted to take a picture of the pretty girls in costume there but too paiseh to do so. LOL. Went inside, confidently, thinking I was a very pro gamer, then saw this WHOLE hall was filled with games I don't know. Haha, had quite a nice time knowing different games, but never really did a hands-on. And OH MY GOODNESS, AngelOnline was on exhibition!

Then before we left, I took another picture.



And a picture of the Ferrari cars on exhibition there.



Then, dad drove us to Great World City. On the way there, I was sitting behind the car, dreaming of robots, then suddenly we went past this F1 Racing Track. Then I turned around, looked, and saw a amazing thing (Well, to me that is). There was a Volkswagen behind us and beside the Volkswagen is an Audi, followed by a Chevrolet behind it, and then behind that Chevrolet is another Audi. Tried to take a clear picture, but this is what I ended up having.



Reached Great World City, and went to Toys Hunt, wanted to buy NXT, but mum refused. We went for dinner, and then after much talking, she finally agreed to buy it.



And went home, quickly unpacked the box, and then took a picture. (I know I'm lame)



And here I am today morning, frantically building the robot. And here are my end results!



Yesterday was definitely the BEST DAY OF MY LIFE. Mum and dad, if you are reading this, thanks a lot! Not to mention, mum bought me a NICE STOPWATCH! That's another thing off my wishlist!



That's about all, I'll post later this evening. Meanwhile, going to do Chinese and play Command & Conquer with Ivan and Wilson!

No comments: