Wednesday, September 17, 2008

17 / 09 / 08

Damn it. I'm still thinking of the thing that happened yesterday in MSN. Can't focus in school some more, after seeing what SHE sent to Ostin. And here, I would like to apologise to Ostin. Caused you so much trouble.

Well, at least something to be happy. There's no chinese lessons tomorrow and early dismissal, which means more time to eat lunch. After which, 3:45 would have to assemble outside General Office for the trip to the Chinese Gardens.



A random image I taken this morning. Mainly because I won't be seeing this so often anymore, how sad is it when I mentioned it. I feel like giving up and stop reading Eagle Strike. I really, really is addicted to games. What can I say, good thing Asiasoft Passport Maple Service is down now, if not, I wouldn't be here blogging. When there's a more fun thing to do, I always get attracted.

Oh well, I'm depressed now. Except for the fact that my dad's bringing me to Suntec for the Games Convention 2008. After which bringing me to some place which apparently I forgot what is it called, to look at robots. Preferably NXT.

I'm wanting a robot so badly, so am I wanting a branded stopwatch. I always see those flat stopwatches, crystal LCD screen, blue and black design, always have the want to touch it when I see one, especially Wei Jing's one.

Man, at least robotics today was fun. 4 new members joined, one of them including Hui Yang. Haha! Senior said that we must recruit at least 5 Sec 1s next year, well, you know how hard that is. Robotics' not even a main CCA, I doubt anyone would want to join. Even this year, Paul, Mok and myself are the only ones which wrote down Robotics when we were given the CCA form. Well, Wei Jing joined and quitted and Hui Yang is in now. I surely hope he won't quit.

Oh yes, I saw senior gone to this website, about the Robot Olympics 2008. WOW! I didn't even know Robots have olympics. Check it out, there are several sports to participate in. Makes it sound so fun. LOL.

Singapore Robotics Games

That's all for today. Bye.

No comments: