Thursday, September 18, 2008

18 / 09 / 08

Well, today, nothing much to talk about. Except for the Chinese Garden Trip.

Ah yes! But before that, we went to J8 for lunch, ate Pepper Lunch. Its been a long time since I ate that, so I found it damn nice. Feel like eating it again tomorrow, but since no Band, just chiong home and do whatever that needs to be done.

I am really, really, really down on luck these few days. I went to Chinese Gardens today, you know, there were nice figures, which will be nicer in the night, since the light would be turned on. But WTF! My phone battery went off! What's more is that, we were taking pictures of the 12 Zodiacs, in the end, we got every one EXCEPT the Dragon, I walk walk walk there, then suddenly phone no batt. Darn it.

Too many photos, and my server speed is really killing me. I wouldn't want to wait through the whole night just to upload 10 photos, so here's 3. I'll slowly upload a few by a few.



Well, this is for people, who have been reading this post, and up till now, don't know or just forgot where we went to.



The high rise pagoda tower. Nice right? I feel that my cam skills improved since I went there, thanks to Wei Jing, a professional film-er.



The twin rise pagoda...

Well, today, there was laughter, sadness and fear. (Partly because Yong Chin told us ghost stories about buses AND mostly because we were on a bus)

Oh yes! Some of you might be interested in this, some of you might not. I've created a new deck in Yugioh GX Tagforce 2. Check out this deck. This deck is mainly used to tag with Chazz Princeaton (I think its spelt this way), with a pinch of luck, Fusion Monsters can be summoned by the 3rd turn. Of course, Armed Dragons fill the deck, and it could just get you out of some sticky situation, especially when Level Up! is in the deck. Well, what can I say? 24 Union Monsters, 12 Armed Dragons. Thats a total of 36 monster cards, which leaves me 4 cards for spells and traps. So I'm depending a lot on my partner in this case. Here's a decklist, for those who know what I'm talking about, please comment, for those who don't, please try to understand.

3 Armed Dragon LV10
3 Armed Dragon LV3
3 Armed Dragon LV5
3 Armed Dragon LV7
1 Level Down!?
1 Level Up!
3 Ojama Black
2 Ojama Delta Hurricane!!
3 Ojama Green
3 Ojama Yellow
3 V-Tiger Jet
3 W-Wing Catapult
3 X-Head Cannon
3 Y-Dragon Head
3 Z-Metal Tank

Sub Total : 40

2 VW-Tiger Catapult
2 VWXYZ-Dragon Catapult Cannon
2 XY-Dragon Cannon
2 XYZ-Dragon Cannon
2 YZ-Tank Dragon

Sub Total : 10

Total : 50

Well, that's all for today.

No comments: